Sponsored Link

Haunted Collector: American TV Reality Series



Haunted Collector is an American TV reality series about investigating the supernatural and collecting paranormal artifacts from reportedly haunted locations. The series airs on the Syfy channel every Wednesday at 10PM EST. It is created by and stars well-known paranormal-enthusiast and demonologist, John Zaffis, along with his paranormal team. Every episode is based on actual cases of his, some from past clients and some with current ones.
The show is about John Zaffis and his crew members investigating a haunted location and search for, supposed ghosts or spiritual entities that people think are in their homes. However, this show has a slight difference compared to other paranormal shows: John Zaffis tries to locate an item in the supposedly haunted location that could have some sort of relation with a haunting, remove it and set it in his paranormal museum in an attempt get rid of any paranormal activity, giving him his self-proclaimed title, the "Haunted Collector".
Opening: "My name is John Zaffis and for over 40 years, people have come to me with their problems...paranormal problems! I found that sometimes spirits attach themselves to objects and could make life a living hell. That's where my team comes in: Chris, my son and investigator, Amiee, my daughter and researcher, Brian, my tech guy, and Beth, my lead investigator. My job: find the haunted item and remove it. Because I am...the Haunted Collector".
Haunted Collector Season 1 Episode 3 (Burning Spirits/Ghosts of the West) airs: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 9:00pm EDT on Syfy.
Haunted Collector Season 1 Episode 4 (The Sanitarium/Firehouse Phantom) airs: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 9:00pm EDT on Syfy. Synopsis of the episode: The team investigates a haunted firehouse with trucks that drive on their own and a rental home with a shady past.